Friday, September 20, 2013

A great dog up for adoption!

This afternoon I enjoyed doing some photos of a sweet dog who has been rescued from a less than ideal environment. She has received medical treatment and love from a foster parent, and is going to make a great companion for the right person/people. If you might be ready to provide a permanent home, please email me at maclensweasel1@me.com and I will put you in touch with the right people.

In any case, I think you may enjoy watching this little (well, medium sized) canine gamboling around the park.











Permalink: http://jilcp.blogspot.com/2013/09/a-great-dog-up-for-adoption.html

4 comments:

  1. Has anyone adopted this dog yet? I hope so. Inotice that she is moving in the last picture! What a surprise!
    EVAnonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has been some interest, but I don't know if anyone has taken the final step yet. I'll report it here when I hear about it.
    The last image is an animated gif comprising four photos set for infinite loop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you adopted a new pup yet, Jess?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't, but don't worry - we'll find another to rescue before too long.

    ReplyDelete

You may comment anonymously if you wish. Comments are moderated. Spam will be blocked or removed.