Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sunset Grunge

Being free as the end of daylight neared, I returned to a spot I've explored a few times recently. Today the angles worked for me to see the sun through the fenestration of a favorite shack. I love the grungy textures and the confluence of reflected branches and interior objects.

The approach of sunset, viewed "diagonally" through two windows:


The sun sets behind the ridge (moments before reaching the actual horizon):


Twilight glow viewed to the north-northwest:


The horses, fencing, wires and landscape are all important components of the image, but the post-sunset light is what makes it work, I think.

Permalink: http://jilcp.blogspot.com/2013/03/sunset-grunge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment anonymously if you wish. Comments are moderated. Spam will be blocked or removed.