Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sylvan Heights Bird Park, Part Three

Continuing with photos from the Sylvan Heights Bird Park, April 26. Sometimes nets or fencing are unavoidable in the background, so I try to make the best of it.




Budgerigars trying different kiss angles:




Some parrots are so interestingly varicolored that they're worth front and back views:



I think this pigeon wants to lead a musical ensemble.



In the "landing zone", the parakeets are so used to human proximity that they will land on our hands, shoulders, heads, and cameras. This half a dozen on another photographer is far fewer than I had occupying my own arm at one point. I even had three nibbling on my shoes, but no photos to show for it.


Permalink: http://jilcp.blogspot.com/2014/04/sylvan-heights-bird-park-part-three.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment anonymously if you wish. Comments are moderated. Spam will be blocked or removed.