Thursday, September 20, 2012

Renewed by the Rain

September 16, 2012
Sometimes it doesn't seem possible to even catch a glimpse of new flowers before they have been partially eaten by insects. I'd rather manage a photograph of one perfect wildflower than buy a bouquet of immaculate blooms from a florist. It's not that I mind buying cultivated flowers once in a while, not at all. I suppose it's just a part of the hunt for perfection, hoping to find something for myself, even if I played no role in its being there.

Well, today even the latest, another batch that just opened yesterday, are somewhat chewed up around the edges. The good news is, the morning rain left them looking sprightly, in spite of their imperfections. Out came the camera...


Jess Isaiah Levin
Permalink: http://jilcp.blogspot.com/2012/09/renewed-by-rain.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment anonymously if you wish. Comments are moderated. Spam will be blocked or removed.