Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Midday Walk, Seeking Signs of Spring

Pleasant, sunny spring weather has settled into central North Carolina for awhile. I had the noon hour set aside for a walk with our dog. Although that's not a time of day usually considered ideal for photos, I grabbed my 5D II and 100/2.8L macro lens to hunt for signs of the season along our route. I can never be sure where she'll lead us, or how far she'll want to go (in her old age), but things looked promising.

It turned out that doggie did well today, and we covered a reasonable distance, though it took almost two hours - partly because of her pace, and partly because I stopped at various points to catch some quick photos. I'll let the pictures tell the story of our little journey.













Flowers, budding leaves and color always put a little extra "spring" in my step (cough, cough), even when there is some raggedness in evidence.

 Permalink: http://jilcp.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-midday-walk-seeking-signs-of-spring.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment anonymously if you wish. Comments are moderated. Spam will be blocked or removed.